Manager – Customer Resolution & Digital Channels
National Trust Banking Job Vacancies
Closing Date: 2019/ 08 / 14
- Conduct regular coaching on professional handling of customers queries and ensure high standard of call quality on the outgoing calls
- Ensure high standard of quality is delivered through written customer correspondence and digital banking focus to deliver great customer experience
- Capacity to develop and maintain effective and efficient Call Back Call Centre Operations and service excellence
- Able to identify areas of improvement and implement strategies and necessary changes within the team
- Manage quality assurance of the Contact Center in order to improve service, productivity and profitability.
- Equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out their work activities effectively.
- A team player with an outgoing personality and good marketing skills to develop a profitable customer base through service excellence is essential
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical & Statistical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate following values to “CREATE TOMORROW”;
- Drive unparalleled customer experiences
- Exercise innovative leadership
- Demonstrate Business awareness & an entrepreneurial mindset
- Focus on data-centric decision making
- Commit to excellence
Experience & Qualifications
- 7 Years out of which 2 Years at Managerial Level with hands-on with exposure to Contact Centre and Card-related Operational functions.
- A Degree or a Full/Part Qualification (At least up to Managerial level for CIMA students)