Trainee Banking Assistants Jobs Interview – Nations Trust Bank Vacancies 2023
* Customer Care Specialist/ Trainee Banking Assistant Contact Centre
* If you are a dynamic and energetic individual who enjoys working in a challenging environment, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
* We are looking for someone that is knowledgeable in Banking, Finance and customer service and can be responsible to identify customer concerns/ potential leads and escalate customer requests on timely manner by ensuring high level customer service.
- Good knowledge of contact center operations.
- preferably in bank/ financial institution or service industry will be an added advantage.
If you have what it takes, you may establish a rewarding career path with a dynamic team, learn and grow immensely, cooperate and spearhead initiatives that will have a beneficial influence on the nation’s corporate environment, and form Lifelong relationships.
- 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
- 09th Feb 2023
- Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka (IBSL)
- No 80A, Elvitigala Mawatha Colombo 08
* Take on opportunity to be a part of a winning team as a ‘Customer Care Specialist’ or a ‘Trainee Banking Assistant Contact Center’ and build your career in banking!
Walk in for an interview on 9th Feb 2022, from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
View Job Advertisement (English Edition)fb
Source: NTB FB Page