Closing Date: 2022-08-21
Government Project Coordinator Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka – International Organization for Migration Vacancies
Applications are invited
- Senior Project Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- University Degree in Conflict Transformation, Peacebuilding, Human Rights, Law, Sociology or project management or a related discipline from an accredited academic institution with Two (2) years of professional experience in the related field;
- Minimum Four (04) years of related work experience with High School Diploma.
- Experience in Programme Coordination, Public Relation with proven experience working with Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) & government ministries is required.
- Previous experience in the area of peacebuilding / conflict transformation within public entities, UN partners and international organizations in a multi-cultural setting will be advantageous.
Organization: International Organization for Migration
View Job Advertisement (English Edition)
|English Edition Job Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Sample Job Application||Download PDF|
Source :Sunday Observer 2022-08-07