Closing Date: 28/02/2020
Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Pricing Analyst Job Role at Srilankan Airlines Ltd
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implement and maintain the respective long-term pricing strategy
- Evaluate and implement station-specific reactive proactive market initiatives
- Benchmark and monitor performance in respective markets
- Evaluate, derive market dynamics and apply industry best practices
- Evaluate and establish fares to markets based on agreements with alliance and partner airlines
- Analyze new industry trends to identify opportunities to maximize revenue across all sales channels and grow ancillary revenue
- Evaluate the post-sale performance of market initiatives
The applicants should possess the following minimum requirements:
Bachelors’ Degree in Science, Mathematics, Commerce or Statistics with 2 years of work experience
Full professional qualification (CIMA/CIM/ ACCA/ CA) equivalent to the relevant degree with 2 years of work experience
- Be a Sri Lankan citizen.
- The upper age limit is 35 years as at 28th February 2020.
Applications (with copies of the Birth Certificate, National Identity Card, relevant Educational/ Professional qualification certificates and relevant service certificates/ letters attached) along with your contact number and e-mail address, should be forwarded to the Manager Resourcing & Industrial Relations, Human Resources Division, SriLankan Airlines Ltd. Airline Centre, Bandaranaike International Airport, Katunayake, Sri
Lanka, stating the post applied for on the upper left comer of the envelope, on or before at 28th February 2020.