Closing Date: 2023-08-07
Project Assistant – University of Sri Jayewardenepura Vacancies 2023
Applications are invited for the Temporary Project Assistant job vacancy at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- Project Assistant
Contact Details: email@example.com
Organization: University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Assist the project coordinator in managing administrative tasks related to the project and the department.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining project-related data and update databases with relevant information while ensuring data accuracy.
- Help facilitate communication between team members, stakeholders, and collaborators.
- Assist in coordinating the allocation and utilization of project/department resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Support the planning and execution of project-related events, workshops, and conferences.
- Assist in preparing progress reports, status updates, and project evaluations.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment, assisting team members as needed and promoting effective teamwork.
In addition, you will be required to carry out any other duties assigned by the Head of the Department. Project Assistant will be reporting to the Head of the Department.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and project management tools.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, facilitating effective teamwork.
- Proficiency in data management and documentation.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Prior experience in project coordination or administration is a plus.
The monthly salary allowance will be 80,000 LKR.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs including two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th August 2023.
Source : https://www.sjp.ac.lk