Closing Date: 2020-10-07
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Semi-Senior Audit Trainee Job Role at Sri Lanka Telecom PLC
SEMI-SENIOR AUDIT TRAINEES
- Be a student of CA Sri Lanka who has completed CAB-2 Level /Executive Level Examinations (curriculums before 2020).
- Have completed one year audit training in a reputed audit firm/company and seeking for Corporate /Strategic Level practical training Of CA examinations.
- Possess excellent computer literacy and proficiency in communication (oral and written).
- Have ability to work with minimum supervision and be a good team player.
- Be willing to go on internal audit assignments in island-wide regional offices and subsidiaries Of SLY Group.
The selected candidates for audit trainees will be offered with wider training/exposure opportunities in internal audit functions and in line with the agreement which will be signed with the Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Sri Lanka. An allowance per month will be placed in the range from Rs.12,500 to 25,000 based on the experience and the levels Of CA examination completed. In addition the Company
will contribute 15% to EPF and 3% to ETF on monthly allowance. The audit trainees selected will be recruited under a contract for maximum of three years and shall not be entitled to make a claim for employment at Sri Lanka Telecom PLC at the completion of the contract.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Complete Curriculum Vitae with contact details of two non-related referees should be sent to reach us within 14 days Of this advertisement, either by post to “The Group Chief Internal Auditor, 9th Floor, OTS Building, Sri Lanka Telecom PLC, Lotus Road, Colombo 01.” OR e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org“
Please write the position applied for in the top left hand corner of the Envelop or in the Subject line of the email.