All suitable applicants are invited to submit an application for a vacancy of Senior Lead-Solutions Architect (Unit Manager) at Dialog Axiata PLC.
- Propose enhancement options for implementation of core product modules and product-changes as per current and future requirements. Be the custodian of Products-Technology Roadmap.
- Perform impact analysis, assess and manage associated risks. Evaluate the security position of the products periodically while addressing them in the architecture (short-term) in order to mitigate potential security risks during the long run.
- Specify and design large or complex systems. Select appropriate design standards, methods, and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architecture and ensure that they are applied effectively. Ensure developed solutions meet Dialog Enterprise Architectural Landscape.
- Analyze user, design, performance, UI/UX requirements to provide deep subject matter expertise in ‘Product’ domain and guide/mentor delivery teams to support their deliverables.
- Research, develop and evaluate products, tools, technologies, and frameworks appropriate for Dialog core products and decide on implementation requirements.
- Seek and exploit opportunities to learn new skills and develop strengths – Commit to achieving challenging goals. Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation.
- Manage the team members on a day to day duties carried out by them. Intervene on issues that cannot be resolved by the team and assist to resolve such issues and make independent decisions.
- Excellent PR among peers and stakeholders (including vendors). Communicate and interact with internal/external parties effectively to earn trust to be able to persuade them whenever necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on industry experience with 2 years playing a ‘Lead’ role.
- Knowledge of Telco IT solution design, technical development & deployment.
- Strong communication, people management, and analytical skills.
Closing Date- 22/02/2020
Apply via LinkedIn