Closing Date: 03/03/2020
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Specialist (Customer Journey Mapping) Job Role at Dialog Axiata PLC
Specialist (Customer Journey Mapping) – Dialog Axiata PLC
- Lead discovery sessions to deeply understand current customer experience today, perform Research with our customers to understand more and work cross-functionally to define the future state.
- Use Voice of the Customer, product, and operational data to gain insight across the customer journey.
- Evaluate interactions with all systems and channels to help identify key areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Determine root-cause for customers that are not on a high-value journey and develop initiatives to get them back on track.
- Preparation of touchpoint matrix with the touchpoint frequency by each channel for each reason, all customer segments.
- Complete Touchpoint matrix with customer experience feedback, such as Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction Index or any other sources.
- Find ways to Experience what exactly customer experiences & document each touchpoint by “living” the customer experience, walking through transactions and documenting how the actual process is.
- Document all the points learned about the touchpoints using relevant tools during the walkthrough
- Build the customer journey map with all the information collected & flag strengths and opportunities for improvements.
- Share all the findings and recommendations across organizational functions for improvements.
- Help to develop an enterprise-level understanding of and buy-in for the most critical customer touchpoints across the customer journey that drive real value to the customer and the enterprise.
- Infiuence key decision-makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making processes.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and suggest plans to execute the projects.
- Apply design thinking in collaborative environments to innovate and improve the customer experience.
- Establish deep partnerships with key internal stakeholders across the business and create cross-functional processes that enable a consistent and connected experience for customers.
- Design, develop and implement programs and policies at the enterprise and divisional levels
- Should possess an MBA or Equivalent
- Maximum 3 years experience in Project Management, Process improvement or similar
- Knowledge in Project Management, Design Thinking, and journey mapping, Lean Six sigma green/black belt,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills
If you think you possess the required attributes to carry out the scope of work detailed above, forward your CV to email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement.
Please mention the position applied for in FULL CAPITALS in the subject header.