Data Migration Engineer Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka 2021
One of our prestigious Clients’ who is a leading multinational “Software Development” company is looking for an experienced “Data Migration Engineer” to work in their Colombo office immediately.
SALARY: Negotiable (Based on experience)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Main responsibility would be to perform data migration.
- Analysing and documenting the source and target data models.
- Building the processes required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data.
- Development of a full set of migration scripts for efficient transformation and migration of data from various complex formats within multiple legacy systems.
- Work with consultants for data source analysis, identify data issues, cleanse & prepare data for import.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information systems, or another quantitative field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Data Migration role is required.
- Proven experience and the ability to work with various stakeholders, great communication skills, and the ability to consult and be consulted, providing direction and support.
- Have a systematic, innovative approach with high attention to detail and the ability to take initiative.
- Working experience with relevant migration tools.
- Strong experience with various SQL Server databases. (MSSQL minimum)
- Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries or stored procedures for developing data migration pipelines.
- Experience with data profiling, data verification, and reconciliation.
- Experience in data auditing, fault analysis, and issue resolution arising during data migration.
- Any database optimization and performance analysis skills experience would be ideal.
- Fulltime employment.
- Modern office space with a friendly team.
- How to ship products by working closely with UX, BA, and Dev teams.
- Attractive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please forward your CV to, [email protected]
(Please use the same vacancy name for your subject title for better visibility of your email.)
Source : DailyNews (2020-12-02)