Closing Date: 2021-06-30
IT Support Manager Vacancies – Private Jobs Sri Lanka 2021
One of our prestigious Clients’ who is a leading UK based Offshore Service Provider is looking for an experienced “IT Support Manager” to work in their Colombo office immediately.
POSITION: IT Support Manager
SALARY: Rs. 60,000 – 80,000
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessing the technical needs of staff or clients.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across teams and with staff/clients.
- Measure service satisfaction levels.
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.
- Managing hardware and software.
- Resolving system and application issues.
- Assisting with IT equipment sourcing and budgeting.
- Occasionally working with third parties to rectify issues.
- Identifying gaps in the support process and amending it accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Degree in IT, Management or relevant field.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a Leadership role.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in a 1st or 2nd line IT Support role.
- Experience in Customer Service is a must.
- Excellent software knowledge, including: Microsoft products, MS SQL, Exchange, and Apple iOS system.
- Excellent knowledge of networking protocols and components.
- Knowledge of hardware, such as cabling (fibre and wire), wireless products and desktop systems.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to function effectively in a busy, team oriented environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Patience & Persistence.
- Streamlining and Automation of Softwares.
- Problem Solving – Able to spot problems in our operations and use IT to make things quicker and more efficient.
- Be involved in integrations with our software partners.
- Have a good grasp of things like EDI, VBA Coding etc.
- Have a good understanding of various things these technologies can solve.
- It would be a great added bonus if you actually know things like VBA and this would really make you stand out.
- Assist in strategizing things within the business to optimise workflow, turn over etc.
- Report straight to directors and cooperatively make decisions for the above.
- Able to learn our operations from bottom up in order to help understand and solve issues.
- Occasionally fill in the operational role and could have to do certain tasks like: Customer Service, Purchase Order Processing etc. (Only when short-staffed)
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please forward your CV to, email@example.com
Source : Manpower