Advanced diploma in company administration and secretarial proficiency is the highest professional qualification that a secretary can earn in Sri Lanka. The Diploma produce a professionally qualified, work-ready secretary, armed with knowledge and skills of the modern business environment.
- By the end of the diploma participants will be proficient in modern management know-how required to be efficient and productive in the work place.
- The course produces a skilled professional secretary capable of meeting the industry requirements with confidence.
- The course produces dynamic and a knowledgeable secretary well sought after by the industry.
- It is a truly professional qualification offered by the pioneer in Business Management and Professional Education in Sri Lanka NIBM.
Syllabus / Content
- Modern business environment & roles & responsibilities of a Secretary.
- An introduction to company law
- Financial accounting for a secretary
- Financial and quality audits
- Company administration
- HR for secretary
- Project management and the role of a Secretary
- Customer relationship management
- Office management
- Roles and responsibilities for personal secretary
- Professional communication and skills for Secretaries
- Advanced IT skills for Secretaries
- Psychology & Counseling skills
- To have a completed advanced certificate course in Secretarial Practices conducted by National Institute of Business Management (NIBM)
- To have completed an advanced certificate course in Secretarial practices from a recognized institute & at least two years of work experience as a secretary or a in a similar capacity.
- To have completed a professional course in secretarial practices & a minimum of three years experience as a Secretary, Administration Assistant etc.
- To have completed three years as an Executive Secretary in the cooperate sector.
Fee & Funding
LKS 95,000/= Reg Fee:LKS 2000/
Lectures, discussion, group activities ,Presentations, case studies and the field visits
Lectures & Practicals