BSc (Hons) in QUANTITY SURVEYING RICS Accredited
BSc (Hons) in QUANTITY SURVEYING (Top-up)
BSc (Hons) In Quantity Surveying RICS (Royal Institute chartered survey) approved top-up degree is specifically targeted at those students who have relevant HND or foundation degree and have hopes of performing successfully at middle management level and aspire for senior management positions, by using enhanced practical knowledge and reasoning ability based concepts and theoretical frameworks they use within the course.
Duration : 01 Academic Year
Successful completion of the course students are awarded an Internal Degree BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying directly from University of Wolverhampton, UK.
- BTEC HND in QS
- Equivalent qualification
- Construction Dissertation
- Contract Administration and Dispute Resolution
- Development Economics and Finance
- Construction Measurement and Cost Management
- Commercial Project Management