The Level 7 Diploma is a Post Graduate Qualification which prepares the learner for a higher level of management. It covers a range of comprehensive subjects with a modern syllabus and is ideal for local as well as international practitioners.
Those that complete the Pearson Level 7 Diploma will earn 60 credits, which can then be exempted from the MBA, meaning that the learner has to achieve only 120 credits more to earn the MBA. This is usually achievable in one year.
This programme is available in both onsite and distance learning modes.
You are eligible to apply for this programme if you have the following background
- Minimum age recommended by Pearson is 19. However, in addition we recommend that the candidate fulfills one of the following requirements.
- Fresh graduates who have some work experience.
Higher Diploma with 2 years of work experience
5 years of work experience in a managerial capacity
Instalment plans available
- Unit 1 – Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Unit 2 – Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Unit 3 – Strategic Change Management
- Unit 7 – Strategic Marketing Management
- Unit 10 – Strategic Human Resources Management
- Unit 12 – Strategic Planning
- ESOFT is an Pearson Approved Study Centre, and is subject to periodic quality reviews by internationally appointed experts.
- Successful completion makes you eligible for the MBA Top-up (one year)