The MBA is probably the most internationally recognised and valued academic award in today’s business world. In many organisations, it has become an essential qualification for those intending to reach senior management positions. This course is designed for graduates who wish to acquire a strong background in business and professional development on an intensive 18-month course. Studying for an MBA at London Metropolitan University enables you to gain an in-depth understanding of senior management issues and helps you develop the skills, techniques and awareness necessary to become a manager and leader in contemporary business and society.
You can choose from amongst three pathways
- MBA (Data Analytics) – Data Analytics forms an increasingly important area within the computer industry, and whilst technology underpinning data analytics is important, it is the leadership, policy and strategy aspects of data that will be the focus of this specialist pathway.
- MBA (Islamic Finance) – Islamic Banking and Finance is one of the fastest growing sectors in the financial world, serving a substantial percentage of the world’s population. This specialist pathway offers students the opportunity to study Islamic Finance at postgraduate level whilst following an MBA programme of study.
This programme is suitable for those possessing:
- Bachelor’s Degree + 2 years of Work Experience at Managerial Level OR
- Professional Qualification + 2 years of Work Experience at Managerial Level OR
- Experienced entrepreneurs or individuals holding senior management positions
NOTE:For those who have work experience but lack paper qualifications to start the London Met MBA, ESOFT also offers the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership which enables direct entry into the second semester of the MBA.
18 Months (inclusive of dissertation)
Standard Fee :
Rs.320,000 + University Fee
Installment plans available
- UGC Recognised