Closing Date: 10/02/2020
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Adviser (End User Computing) Job Opening at Softlogic Holdings PLC
- Organize sales visits, understand customer requirements/ trends, and convince the potential customers to bring the business to Company.
- Demonstrate and present the Business Product range to customers to generate sales.
- Visit existing customers and closely monitor them to gain continuous sales, negotiating sales contracts and packages.
- Responsible for bringing new sales while searching for new loyal customers to expand the customer base, and a better understanding of the company product portfolio.
- Reviewing the sales performance and submit the monthly forecast/ rolling forecast to the management for decision making.
- Maintaining accurate records and reports on sales, continuously train yourself to achieve the monthly and annual sales targets.
- Should have a Certificate or Diploma in Marketing (CIM/ SLIM) from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 02 years of working experience in a similar capacity, Experience in IT/ Computer filed will be an added advantage.
- Should possess good command in English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Age should be below 30 years.
- Problem-solving aptitude and always working with a “can do” positive attitude. Organizing,
- planning and strong analytical skills in order to deliver on timelines.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills and a self-motivator who can work with
- minimum supervision and be able to work on stretchy working hours.
- Positive mind with a go-getter attitude and should have a good personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated with a flexible attitude.
- The Applicant should be a good team player and be able to work under pressure.
For those who are interested please apply your CV with a passport-sized photograph and contact details of two non-related referees immediately to [email protected]
Please indicate the position in the subject column when you are applying. An attractive remuneration package with a pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for career development is on offer for the correct candidate.
Softlogic Holdings PLC
No.14, De Fonseka Place,