Closing Date: 2020-09-10
Assistant Branch Manager Job Role at Nawaloka Hospitals PLC
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Branch Manager Job Role at Nawaloka Hospitals PLC
ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER
Job duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting overall brand image of the hospital and its services
- Organizing special promotions/ events to commemorate
- Organizing press conference and launches for the hospitals
- Qualification in CIM/ SLIM / Marketing degree
- Knowledge and experience in developing strategic brand plans and translating into agency briefs
- Experience – At least 2 years experience in Brand management. He or She should have
- experience in handling Social media advertising
- Resilient person with interpersonal Communication, PR and strong analytical skills
- Self motivated and willing to take up challenges and working against tight deadlines
The suitable candidate will be provided with a competitive remuneration package par with the industry standards.
Please send us your updated CV mentioning the position in the subject line with avo non-related Referees within 7 days of this advertisement to the below mentioned e-mail.
Email : email@example.com
THE DIRECTOR ‘GENERAL MANAGER
NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC
No. 23, Deshamanya H.K. Dharmadasa Mw.
Source: Sunday Observer (30-08-2020)