Closing Date: 2020-09-30
Assistant Manager (Enterprise Channels and Partner Engagement) Job Role at Dialog Axiata PLC
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Manager (Enterprise Channels and Partner Engagement) Job Role at Dialog Axiata PLC
Assistant Manager – Enterprise Channels and Partner Engagement
- Responsible for productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned strategic channel partner accounts.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Responsible to build up channel partner sales funnels to maximize the enterprise revenues.
- Coordinate with internal sales teams (core & emerging) based on the customer segments and drive the pre / post sales stages until closure of project.
- Achieve revenue growth in the assigned solutions / product vertical by end of each year and achieving monthly / quarterly / annual revenue and sales targets on each partner channel.
- Retention of the channel partners in order to ensure each partner assigned are satisfied with the engagement and business growth.
- Identifies enterprise trendsetter ideas through researches of industry and related events, publications and announcements.
- Should possess a MBA OR Degree in Telecommunications from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in partner development or ICT industry.
- Posses knowledge and exposure in Sales Planning, Business and Personal Productivity Enhancement, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market knowledge and ability to meet sales goals.
- Should possess excellent skills and expertise in Analytical, Time Management Entrepreneurial, Leadership, Business Writing, Technical, Prospecting, Presentation and maintaining Professionalism is a must.