Closing Date: 2021-08-24
Assistant Vice President – Marketing – Union Assurance Vacancies 2021
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The Assistant Vice President – Marketing is responsible for strategizing, planning, and implementation of marketing, communication and CSR activities for Union Assurance. Directs the efforts of the marketing and communications staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organisation. The candidate reports to the CMO and has two FTE direct reports.
- Creating brand visibility through conventional and innovative media for top-of-mind awareness
- Optimizing marketing spend and managing the marketing budget
- Creating impactful CSR initiatives with measurable targets & reviewing performance periodically
- Building a network of partnerships and ecosystems that support the marketing effort
Qualifications and Experience:
- A BSc. in Business Management, Marketing or a related field. An MBA will be added qualification
- Have a minimum of 06 – 08 years experience in a similar field, with at least 03 years as a Senior Manager
- Have a strong commercial and business acumen, as well as excellent communication, presentation, and negotiating skills
- Have a strong understanding of trends in the insurance industry and marketing in general
- Have a track record of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to cohesively achieve company goals.
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 24th August 2021.
Source : DailyNews