Closing Date: 2021-06-23
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Associate – DESC Support Center Job Opening at Dialog Axiata PLC
Job holder is responsible to be the central point of contact for corporate customers and support the complaint management process by providing an operational single point to customers and internal stakeholders to manage incidents received by DESC service desk.
- Responsible to provide First Contact Resolution for complaints received from corporate customers of Large Enterprise, Large & Medium Businesses and Small & Medium Business.
- Escalate the complaint and relevant information through a SR (Service Request) and for second level and Back Office teams to maintain an accurate and instant complain resolutions.
- Retain and maintain the optimal Average Handling Time (AHT) per contact to serve the next customer in the queue.
- Update complaint Log report and maintaining the relevant databases to manage the complaint handling at optimal level.
- Responsible for Handling technical and non-technical complaints in a friendly and professional manner.
- Responsible for Lodging Incident through complaint management system for record purposes and for the benefits of other cross functional teams who involved in resolutions.
- Maximum possible level of remote troubleshooting to enhance the satisfaction of the customer experience.
- Responsible for providing billing related information to customers and other internal authorized stakeholders to provide a resolution to complaints.
- Check outstanding and communicate information to external customers and internal stakeholders whenever requested
- 3 Passes in A/L Maths stream
- NVQ Lvl 5/ IVQ Lvl 5 Qualification (Following or Completed)
- City & Guilds Advance Diploma / HNDE / NDT / NDS / Diploma in Technology (OUSL) / Advance Diploma in information and communication technology / Advance Diploma in information technology / Advance Diploma in construction technology / NDTE from a recognized University or Institute.
APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/2QPx6qX