Closing Date: 2021-07-10
Bancassurance Area Manager Jobs – Union Assurance Vacancies 2021
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
Standing on a cornerstone of protecting the lives of Sri Lankans for more than 33 years, Union Assurance has won the hearts of its customers and employees alike with its integrity and professionalism. Its method of operation is based on accepting and embracing values and acting with social responsibility.
The primary responsibility of this function is to sell Life Insurance products through the bank channels by building long term relationship with the banks and providing complete after sales services to these clients.
- Promote and maintain reputation of both Union Assurance and the Bank partner.
- Ensure each individual reporting to him/her delivers to committed targets and service levels
- Execute management decisions on agreed company standards and complete within the given timelines.
- Ensures assigned Individual Relationship Officers have got completed his/ her logistics needed to perform the job
- Enable the branch support from each of the branches in order to achieve referral and sales levels
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with the bank’s regional Business Leader and other key bank employees in order to ensure regular contact and communications through the conduct of regular meetings and other means to support the achievement of the regional target
- Motivate, train and coach assigned Bancassurance Relationship Officers and ensure that they adhere to compliance, code of conduct and market conduct guidelines
- Identify and arrange training needs of Individual Relationship Officers
- Prepare and analyze required consolidated reports for management
- Attendance to meetings and trainings as required by the company
- Perform other tasks as may be required by immediate superior for the purposes of bancassurance business
The Applicant should possess:
- Full/part qualifications in marketing form a recognized institute (preferably CIM/SLIM)
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in sales inclusive of 2 years in a supervisory position
- Good command of English and Sinhala (knowledge in Tamil is advantageous)
- Team management skills and inter-personal skills
- Highly ambitious, dynamic, result-oriented personality with proven leadership skills
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 10th July 2021.
Source : DailyNews