Billing Assistant Cashier Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka – Asiri Hospital
Asiri Health is the leading healthcare provider in Sri Lanka with six hospitals delivering highest quality of clinical standards. Asiri Hospitals own a track record of being an innovative leader and an hi-tech provider of a wide range of medical specialties. Presently, our hospitals are situated in strategic locations in Colombo as well as the Southern and Central provinces as leading healthcare institutions in the country.
We are looking for suitable individuals to work at the Billing Department in Asiri Surgical Hospital PLC. The successful candidates have to perform regular billing and cashiering functions as per our standard procedures and requirements.
If you are truly determined to make your career with the leading brand in the private healthcare industry in Sri Lanka, you are invited to apply for the following position;
POST OF BILLING ASSISTANT CASHIER
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparing interim and final bills on a daily basis.
- Coordinating with insurance companies and debtors in order to collect payments.
- Provide information to customer inquiries.
Experience, qualifications & skills:
- G.C.E Ordinary Level passed with English, Mathematics and Science.
- Passed G.C.E Advanced level Examination in Commerce stream.
- Below 30 years of age.
- Computer literacy.
- Willingness to work on shift basis.
- Experience in Healthcare industry would be an added advantage.
Please send your updated CV within 10 days of this advertisement by email or post indicating the post applied for as the subject line of the email or on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Director – Human Resources & Human Resource Development,
Asiri Surgical Hospital PLC,
E-mail: [email protected]
|Apply Online||Click Here|