Closing Date: 2024-02-16
Business Development Associates – HSBC Bank Job Vacancies 2024
Organization: HSBC Bank
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.We are currently seeking ambitious individuals to join our Sales team in the role of Business Development Associate.
Contributing to the Wealth and Personnel Banking business by :
- Working with Sales Managers to plan daily/weekly/monthly sales activities in line with agreed sales plan and overall sales strategy.
- Consistently achieving individual sales plan.
- Updating and maintaining accurate record of all sales activities in a timely manner.
- Building relationship with key and top corporates to explore business opportunities and cater to their banking needs.
Adopting a needs-based selling approach by :
- Building a rapport and establishing customer needs.
- Identifying and matching customers’ financial needs to the retail banking solution.
- Consistently following-up and following-through on customer’s application within the stipulated timelines.
Complying with the code of sales ethics and professional conduct by :
- Maintaining a professional and fair conduct in all dealings with customers and other stakeholders at all times.
- Meeting and upholding requirements of Sales Quality Standards.
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality with regard to customer information.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following
- One year of work experience in a related industry is preferred.
- Successful completion of GCE O/L and/or GCE A/L Examinations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for delivering superior sales and customer service.
- A professional, goal-oriented and innovative approach, with strong organizational skills.