Closing Date: 2021-09-09
Category Quality Assurance Manager – Unilever Vacancies 2021
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Category Quality Assurance Manager Job Opening at Unilever
Is this position made for you?
This role has a direct contribution to Quality Assurance (QA) Management, you will be reporting to the Site Quality Assurance Manager, and will be responsible for overall quality assurance and quality improvement in the relevant plant/category assigned to you while leading the Quality Assurance team in your plant.
How would you create a better world?
- Driving the plant’s quality assurance plan in line with the overall Site QA strategy and considering plant specific requirements.
- Liaising with site QA manager to localize policies related to site quality to the workforce and creating knowhow and compliance.
- Responsible for driving the quality as a fundamental requirement for all categories in the plant to fuel business growth by improving the level of “delivered quality” in marketplace.
- Ensuring the awareness of customer requirements throughout the plant.
- Receiving feedback from the consumer care center & responding to all complaints on time with formulated action plans for improvement.
- Ensuring conformity of finished products to Unilever consumer safety approval standards and in terms of quality, safety, and legal requirements.
- Responsible for implementing cascaded global and regional QA initiatives in plant.
- Review quality objectives and management programs.
- Ensuring that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented.
- Training & development of plant employees in the areas of quality, hygiene norms & practices and customer expectations on product quality.
- Ensuring Quality Management System (QMS) documentation is maintained and keep up to date.
- Monitor statuary & regulatory with the QMS.
- Control and update calibration schedule and calibration activities.
- Responsible for implementing quality maintenance programs in line with the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) objectives.
- Verify the plant conformance to Unilever Global Quality Management Requirements, category and regional requirements through planned audit programmed and build adequate confidence to meet requirements of “license to operate”.
- Reviewing QMS audit Reports and closing gaps collaboratively.
- Derive action based on the collated Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) data of the products and drive completion of activities in the site.
- Responsible for reporting on regional benchmarking and KPI update on the plant and share regional QA initiatives and experiences with the plant community.
- To carry out quality benchmarking with competitor products & provide necessary inputs for quality improvement plans.
- Active involvement in the last mile of innovation process to ensure quality is delivered by in operation.
- Implement and follow up quality improvement plan of the plant that was developed to support the business objectives and global quality initiatives.
Your key stakeholders are…
- Site QA Manager
- Factory Manager
- Chief Engineer
- Manufacturing Managers
- Corporate QA & Manufacturing Excellence Manager
- Site TPM Manager
- Plant Engineer
- Industrial Relations Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Warehouse Manager
- Product / Packaging Development Manager
- Shift Mangers
- Site Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Manager
- Brand Managers/ Category Heads
- Raw and Packing Material suppliers
- QA Managers of other Unilever companies
- Unilever Quality Assurance Group
- Unilever Auditors
- Unilever Incident Controller
What’s important for you to have in this position?
- Be a graduate or have completed an equivalent professional qualification related to Quality/Supply Chain.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge in Quality Assurance and Food Technology.
- Sound knowledge in TPM approach and Quality tools including Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Good Communication, IT, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and lead a team.
Source : TopJobs