Closing Date- 28/03/2020
Coordinator – Digital User Experience Design
Group Service Delivery
- Analyze MyAccount solutions and Initiate future requirements/Upgrades of the MyAccount Web Portal and work with the relevant teams to digital customer experience.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on MyAccount Web Portal Project initiation, development, Implementation & Monitoring.
- Liaise with the UX team and plan the journeys and implement for the upcoming Web Portal releases.
- Monitor and evaluate end to end Web Portal management and suggest suitable changes as and when necessary to improve the productivity and reduce cycle time which leads to customer satisfaction and escalate and follow up issues pertaining to the MyAccount Web Portal.
- Liaise with Adoption team in designing and executing of the digital marketing campaign to enhance the MyAccount Web Portal user base and customer engagement.
- Ensure all product and services are made available for customer easy accessibility via MyAccount Web Portal.
- Research into expanding of the MyAccount Web Portal portfolio in to new and emerging technologies.
- Attend to Daily Scum meetings and update management with any discrepancies on implementations/ timelines.
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders for Sprint Plans, backlog grooming Prioritising tasks and timely execution.
- Attend to user concerns raised via different channels and resolve issues and build a pleasant experience of the Web Portal for end users.
- Ensure to respond & take corrective/preventive actions customer feedback received via VOC channels on time.
- Establishment of MyAccount Web Portal development, procedures and operating guidelines vendor management and product and service offerings.
- Coordinate with the Cross functional team including all BUs, Marketing, IT, Project Managers, UX team, PLA, scrum master for Web Portal developments.
- Project management of all MyAccount Web Portal future road map deployments as per stipulated budgets and timelines.
- Quality checking of MyAccount Web Portal and its functionality after implementation of services.
- Degree in Business Management or Equivalent
- Sound knowledge in MS office with advanced knowledge of MS Visio
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Planning, organizing & decision making
- Communication & negotiation Skills
- Excellent command of both written and oral communication in English
- Two years’ experience in similar capacity