Closing Date: 2022-08-31
Customer Service Assistant Management Job – Union Assurance Vacancies 2022
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The person will be responsible for receiving all types of complaints (People related, service related and product related) & scrutinizing of complains raised in the Complaints Management System.
- Receive all types of complaints (People related, service related and product related) & scrutinizing of complains raised in the Complaints Management System.
- Complaints to be resolved with the support of the respective stake holders if require further investigation and to ensure that complaints are well handled within the agreed SLA’s both internally and within IRCSL guidelines.
- Acknowledgement of complaints and coordination with customers contentiously to provide regular feedbacks until the completion of the complaint.
- Monitor and continue follow ups until the complaint is resolved.
- Prepare & present mandatory regulatory reporting for IRCSL/Audit & JKH board audit committee.
- Respond to queries/inquiries and letters received from the IRCSL and Ombudsman
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the insurance industry and knowledge and experience in Life Insurance
- Fully or partially following Insurance Examinations. (SLII / IASL)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in Business Management
- Technical Knowledge in Life Insurance wis compulsory
- Sound communication skills in English & Sinhala
- Ability to understand & converse in Tamil will be an added advantage
- Thorough Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic team
- General knowledge on competitors, industry & IRCSL Terms
- General application knowledge (Microsoft Office) – Ms Excel knowledge is required
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 30th August 2022.
Source : https://careers.keells.com/