Customer Solution Representative – HSBC Bank Job Vacancies 2021
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking individuals to join our Underwriting Services team in the role of Customer Solution Representative on a fixed term contract.
In this role, you will:
- Perform E-KYC (know your customer) verification and carrying out related activities adhering to operational guidelines
- Achieve all operational key performance indicators on a periodic basis.
- Conduct effective conversations to gain sustainable customer outcomes
- Negotiate professionally and demonstrate high ethical standards aligned with the underwriting services operational policies and procedures
- Meet the required operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Support to achieve the stipulated service level agreements and maintain high standard quality
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants with successful completion of GCE A/L Examinations results may apply
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for delivering superior customer service.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be flexible, manage business priorities in a dynamic working environment.
- Able to shoulder additional responsibilities and meet strict deadlines.
- Positive can do attitude and an ability to take ownership of tasks through to completion.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel/Word will be an added advantage
Please show your interest in this role by joining our HSBC Talent Community
Apply at www.hsbc.com/careers
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited – Sri Lanka is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
Source : HSBC Bank