This position is responsible for end to end management of retail operation by ensuring achievement of organizational objectives & KPIs assigned. (Revenue and gross adds, RGB-Revenue generated base & Churn).
- Ensure the customers are provided with first contact resolution and no repeats for the raised query
- Achieving service quality monitored for quality assurance and providing customers with accurate, empathetic quality responses.
- Achieving and continuously improve the NPS score
- Adherence to relevant processes defined when responding to customer queries
- Follow up on customer queries until resolution is provided
- Ability to manoeuvre through various systems to provide customer resolution
- Prepare and maintain month KPI cash board to be presented to the management
- Compile data as and when required to support process / operational improvements
- Organizing training programs for new and existing advocates as when required
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Qualifications – GCE A/L
- 1 year experience in relevant field would be an added advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English / Sinhala
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude Willingness to take on new assignments
- Reliability; follow a logical, analytical approach to business conversations.
If you thing you posses the required attributes to carry out the scope of work detailed above, forward your CV to email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement.
Please mention the position applied for in FULL CAPITALS separated by the underscore symbol the in the subject header.