Closing Date : 2021-07-14
Digital Project Manager – Union Assurance Vacancies 2021
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
Standing on a cornerstone of protecting the lives of Sri Lankans for more than 33 years, Union Assurance has won the hearts of its customers and employees alike with its integrity and professionalism. Its method of operation is based on accepting and embracing values and acting with social responsibility
Oversees scope, planning, budgeting, definition and initiation of digital projects. Must manage resources, vendors and teams to deliver web and mobile based projects. Engage with internal and external development teams to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
- Communicate with account and sales teams to plan projects within budget
- Manage end user expectations with day-to-day reporting and explanation of requirements of analysis, specification, design of projects on a technical and nontechnical basis
- Identify and manage project risk and maintain project plan
- Delivery of financial reporting and forecasting to senior team members and other stakeholders
- Manage external vendors and in-house engineering team to ensure they produce on deadline
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Work with project management team on improvements of digital systems
- Analyze feedback from the customers, senior team members, sales teams and other key stakeholders
- Drive digital projects and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the organization
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we’re investing in the right technology and resources
- Testing and quality management
- Configuration management
The ideal candidate will have a “Product Ownership” or User-Experience background, with substantial experience managing digital or software development teams. The person will have:
- BSc in computer science or similar professional qualification
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Scrum master certification is a plus
- Proven working experience in digital marketing tools and technologies
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience in creating and managing a diverse and high-performing team
- Knowledge of an agile framework (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience using relevant software such as the Adobe Suite, InVision, Figma etc
- Good understanding of information architecture, UX principles and Search Engine Optimization
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 14th July 2021.
Source : DailyNews