Closing Date: 2022-08-31
Distribution & Marketing Regional Managers – Union Assurance Vacancies 2022
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The person will be responsible to achieve regional objectives in line with company’s long term business goals by providing leadership and direction to the sales operation with penetrating untapped market segments at regional level of UA distribution through effective management, recruitment of required sales personnel and overall administration.
- Responsible for ensuring target achievement covering FP/ANBP/FYP/GWP/persistency and etc. of the assigned region
- Responsible for overall regional recruitment and turnover, maintaining assigned active cadre within the region.
- Responsible upon people development with promotions and timely considerations
- Responsible over enhancing lifestyle standards of the cadre by driving and motivating them to increase their income levels
- Responsible for goal setting, evaluating and follow up sales performance upon achieving company targets.
- Responsibility for balance branch petty cash float with relevant expenses
- Maintaining branch fixed asset register with ensuring their physical availability
- 5 years experience in the industry & 3 years in sales management level
- Flair for sales with a positive attitude
- A highly ambitious, dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic personality
- LIMRA – AMTC achieved candidate is preferred
- Sound knowledge in Life insurance industry and agency management
- Computer literacy is essential
- Speaking/writing & understanding English language
- Presentation skills/ negotiation skills/ Customer relationship management skills are essential
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 30th August 2022.
Source : https://careers.keells.com/