Closing Date: 2020-09-10
Executive (Customer Resolutions Management) Job Role at Mobitel (Pvt) Ltd
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Executive (Customer Resolutions Management) Job Role at Mobitel (Pvt) Ltd
Executive – Customer Resolutions Management
- Respond to customer queries through non voice channels such as Letters, E mail, SMS and Web Chat,
- whilst ensuring quality and in line with the defined standards.
- Be able to resolve customer complaints and requests escalated through the Complaint Managemen
- System, in line with the Customer Care policies and procedures within the given timelines.
- Enhance customer relations and maintain a high standard of service during customer interactions.
- Proactively escalate issues and liaise with other divisions in providing solutions to customers.
- Escalate customer feedback and suggestions with the relevant stakeholders on a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should have passed the G.C.E. A/L Examination and hold a Diploma in Management.
- Should have minimum 02 years’ of work experience in Contact Center or Customer Care.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Sinhala or Tamil language.
- Be service oriented, organized and attuned to problem solving.
- Should be a team player and be capable of multitasking.
- Should be able to interact with staff at all levels.
- Be highly organized, proactive and energetic with a positive attitude.
If interested e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Source: Sunday Observer (30-08-2020)