Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Executive (Lean Management) Job Role at the Samson Rubber Industries
Closing Date: 05/02/2020
Qualification / Experience/ Skills and other requirements;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or equivalent obtained from a recognized University/institute
• Professional Qualifications in Lean Management is preferred
• Should have more than two years of experience in implementing Lean practices in Manufacturing Organizations
• Ability to drive Lean Culture in the administrative operations of the company and its departments
• Enhance productivity through continuous improvements and ensure optimal utilization of factory resources
• Ability to implement best practices of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen to achieve set targets
• Train and mentor employees to plan and implement problem-solving, metrics and standard work through Kanban and Kaizen
• Age below 30 Years
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to work in an exciting, enriching and the growth-oriented organizational environment with scope for rapid career progression. Right individuals can look forward to an exciting remuneration package and an array of fringe benefits.
Please forward your curriculum vitae together with the names and contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 10 days from this advertisement.
Head of Cluster Human Resources,
Samson Rubber Industries (Pvt) Limited
Email:- [email protected]