Greenlight Manager – Uber Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka
About the Role
Driver partners are our most important customers, and we’re building an extraordinary experience for them in our cities. Greenlight Hubs help new drivers get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the drive partner community. Our hubs are a one-stop shop for partners to get activated, receive support, and learn more about Uber.
Our Greenlight Manager leads the strategic vision and operational performance of a city and is responsible for our in-person support presences. In this role, you will lead, coach and develop a team of Greenlight Supervisors and Greenlight Experts to provide the best possible customer support for new and existing Uber Partners. Your team will go far beyond solving issues; they will identify root causes, escalate pervasive problems, develop vendor relationships, lead the launch of new locations, and work on innovative partnerships to improve the driver partner experience.
Most importantly, your staff will take pride in being the face of Uber to our driver partners, and will treat every support interaction as an opportunity to build a better connection between Uber and the driver community. Fostering strong relationships within the broader local community in which the Greenlight Hubs reside is also important, as the physical presence of the Uber brand.
You will work together with the city operations teams and other cross-functional teams to make sure your Greenlight Hubs are meeting their market’s needs in terms of supply growth, on-boarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the ‘Uber Brand’ experience in the Greenlight Hubs by cultivating it and augmenting with local details
- Own the success metrics for profitability, operational efficiency, safety and customer satisfaction scores
- Strengthen team performance through process development and innovation
- Hire, train, coach and lead a team of Uber Experts and Supervisors
- Collect, analyze, and report on Greenlight performance data
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure your Greenlight Hub offers our driver-partners the best possible experience each and every time they walk in the door
- Drive programs to create positive impact on broader business goals
- Develop program strategies and drive continuous improvement to create high impact
- Manage stakeholders such as the local city Rides and Eats operations leads
What You’ll Need
- Work Experience: At least 3 + years (if Masters) of meaningful experience in Operations and Program Management
- Team Management: Demonstrated team management capability of mid-size team
- Ownership: You’re a self starter. You’re ready for the autonomy that comes with building a new team within Uber with minimal oversight
- Analytical Skills: You’re an analytical problem-solver. You quickly identify key metrics of success, digest complex data sets, and build data-driven action plans to respond to market conditions
- Communication: You’re word-savvy and an excellent communicator. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re responding to inquiries or explaining a new policy
- Graduate: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Greenlight Manager – Uber Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka Apply Online : Click Here
Source : https://www.uber.com/