Closing Date: 2023-02-28
Production Supervisor Jobs in Sri Lanka – Hayleys Job Vacancies 2022
Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation. You may visit www.hayleys.com for more information.
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel-related services.
Advantis Projects is a member of the Hayleys Advantis Group and is one of the most diversified logistics solution providers in Sri Lanka. Advantis Projects is considered the leading Project Logistics specialist with a large fleet of prime movers, heavy lift Cranes/forklifts & special equipment.
Senior Executive – Human Resources
- Execute the Human Resource Strategies at the Business Unit guided by the Group HR
- Custodian of the ISO 9001: 2015 compliance of the Company
- Drive the employer branding initiatives to attract and retain good talents
- Forecast the manpower requirement for the corporate office and construction sites
- Maintain a healthy talent pipeline to expedite recruitment and selection process
- Inculcate and instill a performance driven and learning culture
- Drive Employee engagement initiatives to create an exceptional employee experience throw-out their life cycle
- Manage the labor contractors (Labour supply/Labour Payments/Labour compliance/Service agreements)
- Handle employee disciplinary matters and LT matters under the Group HR supervision
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
- Comply with Group Guidelines pertaining to all human resources practices
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management or Bachelor’s degree in HRM/Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- Experience in Logistics or Construction industry will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Labour Compliance is a must
- Knowledge on ISO 9001: 2015 will be and added advantage
- Willingness to travel to construction sites within the country if needed
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.
Organization: Hayleys Group
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Enter Your Data and Create Your CV Free