Closing Date : 22-09-2020
Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Executive (Risk and Compliance) Job Opening at Abans Finance PLC
Executive (Risk and Compliance) – ABANS FINANCE
- To assist in the compliance process with attention to provisions Of the Finance Business Act no 42 Of 2011, Directions / Guidelines and Rules issued by the CBSL to ensure compliance.
- To assist in the Compliance process related to Listing rules of the CSE.
- Coordinate with the Board of Directors, Company secretaries & Senior management on any matters related to Risk & Compliance.
- Compile relevant information for the implementation Of AML/CFT policies and procedures to ensure the regulatory requirements are met.
- Assist the Compliance officer to Identify material, individual, aggregate, and emerging risks (both quantitative and qualitative) and to assess risks by measuring the company’s exposure to them.
- Analyze Company Data and assist in preparing reports & resolutions to the Board / Board Sub Committee and Management Committee Meetings on matters related to Risk & Compliance.
- Should possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Finance institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Management, Mathematics, Statistics, and Full or part professional qualification in CA Sri Lanka, ACCA, CIMA or CFA.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced MS Excel.
- Good analytical and number-crunching skills.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- The ability to work independently under minimum supervision and be a team player.
Please forward your resume to [email protected] with names Of two non-related referees indicating the post applied for in the subject line.