Vacancies in SEYLAN BANK
- Prepare and implement sales action plans.
- Achieve the set individual targets.
- Generate and qualify leads and maintain a customer database.
- Assist in organizing marketing campaigns at corporate entities.
- Prepare and present periodic sales visit reports and call reports.
- Actively participate in events organized by the bank to promote business.
- G.C.E (O/L) with passes for Mathematics and English and 3 passess at G.C.E A/L
- Self motivated outgoing with a strong sense networking and relationship skills.
- Ability to provide appropriate solutions to customers.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Sinhala / Tamil
- Previous experience in Sales and part qualification in SLIM or any other professional qualification in Marketing would be an added advantage.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria are invited for a walk in interview with theri CVs at the following location from 9.00 am to 11.30 am.
Seylan Bank PLC, Seylan Towers,
No.90. Galle Road, Colombo 03
06th & 07th February 2018
Deputy General Manager – Human Resources, Seylan Bank PLC
Call : 011 200 88 88