Executive – Data Center & Cloud Service Delivery
Data Center Managed Services and Product Development
- Provide first line of support as necessary to Data Center and Cloud customers in a 24 x 7 shift operational environment.
- Ensure total provisioned solution is working in line with customer expectation and work order in hand.
- Trouble shoot complex solutions involving network components, operating systems and application stacks.
- Monitor a variety of information and network systems that include cloud platforms, telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VolP systems, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications.
- Generate required management/technical reports.
- Responsible for carrying out assessments and inspections defined on Data Center Services at regular intervals.
- Perform operational / administrational tasks in the ELV & Data Center Support Systems
- Remote pair of hands services.
- Work with Other Operators, Vendors and third parties as and when required
- Ensure ISO 27001:2013 ISMS procedures are enforced and adhered.
- Should possess, a minimum HND in IT/Technology. Prefer Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer/Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
- RHCE, RHCA, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, VMware, AWS certifications would be an added advantage
- Should possess Good knowledge in Data center operation, Network, Security and System administration with experience in providing hands-on technical support
- Prefer 2 – 3 years of technical experience, Previous experience in technical customer support center/complaint handling would be an added advantage
- Should have strong communication skills both written and verbal with a “CAN DO ATTITUDE”
- Should be willing to work on roster basis 24×7 with minimum supervision and team attitude
Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org