Closing Date: 2021-09-11
Junior Activation Manager – Unilever Vacancies 2021
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Junior Activation Manager Job Opening at Unilever
Is this position made for you?
You are responsible for complete field activation and shopper activation for all field related activities. You are required to collaborate with extended teams in customer development and marketing to design and drive activations with support of agencies. You will be reporting to the Head of Customer Development Excellence.
How would you create a better world?
- Work closely with brand building and key account management teams and integrate brand marketing plans to shoppers & customers.
- Develop and manage the activation calendar for modern trade and align with brand deliverables.
- Set realistic & optimistic targets for teams with the ambition of turn over & share gain.
- Give input into customer specific initiatives and co-ordinate with brand teams and category operations on new initiatives to drive respective categories in the market.
- Work with brand managers and the key account team to understand and select the right activation tools.
- Align clearly on the annual planning cycle and lead a clear calendar to execute on time.
- Consolidate plans by managing complexities in different customers to drive market development.
- Formulate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at the inception of activation and communicate with the respective agency and ensure at the end of the project that the KPI’s are evaluated, and action is taken accordingly.
- Build customer wise / outlet format level database which can be shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient and effective use of budgets to deliver targets.
- Develop and manage investment strategy and align with brand deliverables.
- Liaise with modern trade customers and the key account team to plan and implement shopper activations for relevant categories/ brands.
- Ensure account management teams execute the activations plans on time, monitor, and evaluate performance to define actionable learnings on how to improve effectiveness.
- Take activation in modern trade to the next level via successfully implementing the new activation process for the channel and driving annual targets via 3P personnel.
- Liaise with brand teams and customer development field teams to plan weekend activations.
- Evaluating sales achievement against the set criteria and result sharing with relevant stakeholders in all activations.
- Develop & translate customer & shopper insights into business building opportunities with specific customers/channels.
- Generate shopper insights through retailer immersions and shopper insight activator sessions.
- Generate customer and channel shopper profiles.
- Identify opportunities through shopper insights for customers & channels.
- Generate shopper insights and understand relevant shopper/market trends.
- Integrate actionable shopper insights into the brand, customer, and channel strategies.
- Feed brand innovation and regional/local category strategy with relevant shopper insights.
- Conducting field visits for monitoring and auditing promoters and outlets performance.
- Identifying key insights at each location and provide information to the relevant parties/ take corrective actions.
- Conducting agency budget planning & cost negotiation throughout the operation.
- Analyzing cost model & price negotiations with Unilever and agency stake holders.
- Monitoring agency payments.
- Identifying cost saving elements in every quarter for both permanent and weekend model.
- Conducting agency evaluations to ensure the set KPIs are achieved and take corrective actions if they haven’t been achieved.
- Involvement in planning & implementation of the activations with the activation agencies.
- Assessing the capabilities & capacity of each agency to conduct the activations.
- Developing process, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) & contracts.
Your Key Stakeholders
- Customer development director
- Marketing directors
- Customer development field teams
- Channel & Category Development teams
- Customer development excellence team
- Activation teams
- Brand teams
- Business partners
What’s important for you to have in this position?
- Be a graduate or have completed an equal professional qualification.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills and ability to take ownership for tasks.
- Strong analytical skills to translate insights to actionable tasks.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Source : TopJobs