Closing Date: 2021-06-18
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Junior Data Scientist Job Opening at Dialog Axiata PLC
- Responsible in translating analytics-derived insights of SME data driven use cases and provide actionable intelligence using advanced data analytics tools and methodologies.
- Work with business / support units to identify opportunities for leveraging organizations data.
- Carry out exploratory data analysis, visualization, hypothesis testing.
- Define activities, strategic direction, scope and timelines on data science projects.
- Development of statistical & machine learning models using available software stack.
- Evaluate business process integration options, offer design, prescriptive analysis for successful business deployment.
- Maintain documentation of methodology, source codes, version control & other best practices in development operations.
- Adhere to agile development practices.
- Retrain / periodic revision of model performance.
- Should possess a Degree in Engineering / IT or specialized in Computer Science / Statistics from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Possess excellent knowledge and understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Required hands on exposure with toolkits – R/Python (or any other equivalent) / Data visualization and communication / Data engineering in different environments (data warehouse / big data / cloud storage)
- Ideal candidate should be a continuous learner and actively seeking to update knowledge.
APPLY NOW : https://bit.ly/3hy0Kff
Source : DailyNews (2020-12-02)