JOIN THE TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
In taking on the challenge to transform the local telecommunication sector to be on par with the global standards, Sri Lanka Telecom Mobitel is currently in the process of diversifying into new avenues of growth. As we continue to offer innovative communication solutions to our customers, we seek proactive team players to join and add value to our service.
Assistant Manager/ Engineer – Regulatory & Network Interconnect and Integration
- Manage regulatory/ external stakeholder related approvals, resource allocation, policy framework in order to ensure conformance to regulatory requirements.
- Support the business as a regulatory expert by preparing, evaluating and monitoring regulatory compliance and related framework to protect company’s interest.
- Responsible to maintain industry-wide economic/ cost and traffic forecasting models to assist the company in order to optimize its long and short term objectives.
- Ability to manage interconnection related strategies/ activities to yield a better interconnection regime to meet company’s business plan.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should hold a four years’ BSc. Engineering (Electronic & Telecommunication) degree with a first class honors.
- Degree in Management Accountancy/ CIMA passed finalized.
- 3 + years of experience in Senior Executive capacity in the relevant field for Assistant
- Manager position.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office Packages (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Effective interpersonal and communicational skills being highly collaborative with the ability to work effectively across company.
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and maintain clear records.
- Flexible adaptive work style with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good analytical & presentation skills.
- Be willing to work long hours if the need arises.
If interested, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org