Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Junior Executive (Customer Experience) Job Opening at Mobitel (Pvt) Ltd
Junior Executive—Customer Experience (Ampara)
- Maintain and deliver a high standard of service levels in customer engagement.
- Focus on customer retention, develop customer potential and loyalty to increase cross-selling and upselling through products and services.
- Understand customer requirements and serve their needs promptly to build customer loyalty.
- Handle customer service center operations including inventory, bill collections, promotions, customer engagement & achieving set standards on process audits.
- Assist Mobitel authorized dealers, alternative partners and other stakeholders in business activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Passed the G.C.E. O/L and A/L examinations.
- Minimum one year of experience in Customer Care in a Telecom/ Banking industry is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills in English/ Sinhala and Tamil being a mandatory requirement.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office Packages.
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Sound technical knowledge in handling mobile phones and data devices.
- Ability to solve problems, as well as to listen, understand the needs/ concern of customers.
If interested, e-mail your resume to care[email protected] on or before 06/02/2020