Closing Date: 2021-07-21
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the PMO Analyst Job Opening at HSBC – HSBC Bank Careers 2021
Experience & Qualifications
- A strong academic track record – Desirable.
- A professional project management qualification (eg Prince2 or APM) – Advantageous.
- Project and programme lifecycle knowledge – Highly Desirable.
- Highly organised with strong project administrative knowledge and skills – Highly Desirable.
- Efficient across Microsoft Office and SharePoint – Highly Desirable.
- Knowledge of Clarity PPM tool. – Desirable.
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in a change environment, either in a portfolio or programme/project office or in a delivery capacity. – Highly Desirable.
- Financial Services / Banking ideally within Fund Servicing – Desirable.
Management of Risk
- Proactive management of risk leveraging insight and support from across the business in order to translate and communicate this risk in business terms.
- Responsible for the continual assessment of financial, regulatory, reputational and operational risks associated with the
- role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring and the impact of new technology.
- Demonstrates compliance with HSBC Bank plc Group standards, manuals and policies and adheres to the defined work practices, internal controls and risk management standards associated with the role.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business activities associated with the role, specifically HSBC Bank plc internal controls and compliance policies and manuals.
- Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
If interested, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for as the subject.
Source : HSBC Bank