Closing Date: 2021-08-31
Program Manager – Dialog Job Vacancies 2021
- Program Manager
Organization: Dialog Axiata PLC
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Program Manager – Dialog Next Generation Innovation Development Program Job Opening at Dialog Axiata PLC
Overall responsibility to manage technology driven industry innovation developments, leveraging on 5G and other latest technology platforms by providing strategy, leadership and establishing advanced mechanisms, methods in systems, processors and operations to ensure new business opportunities and operational efficiencies. The role is expected to have a high-level understanding of the purpose of all projects liaising with consultants, research institutions, Technology providers and industry enterprises while ensuring the project timelines, budgets, quality, stakeholder management and ROI are met according to business requirements.
- Possess a high-level understanding of projects rolled out and ongoing on 5G and other latest technology platforms to ensure that project timelines, budgets, quality, stakeholder management are in line with the initial business requirement and proposal signed off spec
- Provide visionary direction in all projects to achieve and excel in negotiations, project expectations and implementation considering global and local best practices and standards.
- Intervene at critical junctures if and when required to clear bottle necks, delays and provide guidance to the team in order to achieve project milestones within the agreed time, cost, quality etc. to ensure smooth progress as per initial and agreed plan.
- Ensure overall and high-level understanding of activities that are monitored against actual vs targets achieved by the team at any given time through a reported dashboard view.
- Signoff on Key Performance Indicators, responsibilities of the team in order to complete projects/program.
- Responsible to diagnose risks and potential threats that will have an overall impact on the project delivery, provide direction and recommendations in order to avoid such risks.
- Ensure adherence to overall documentation and completion of projects to maintain transparency and historical records for further reference requirements,
- Lead/facilitate the team through regular meetings to address specific issues and to provide suggestions for improvements along with solutions.
- Provide guidance to create overall project/program backlogs with minimal viable project delivery in sprints to accomplish assigned sprint backlogs by maintaining quality standards.
- Need to use expertise knowledge in identifying the tools, equipment and other resources needed by project teams.
- Manage resources within the portfolio and work to prioritise resourcing across the Programmes to ensure that sufficient capacity exists to deliver the portfolios’ objective
- Provide expert direction/consultancy to resolve deviations related to resource planning activities (planned vs actual activities) in order to adapt contingent management processes
- Plan and organize relevant supports from internal teams. Provide guidance and get appropriate support for Network requirements, Communication and etc..
- Ensure a high level of engagement in, and ownership of, every aspect of the programme.
- Responsible to diagnose risks and potential threats that will have an impact on the overall roadmap on the development of industry application products and service innovations and individual project delivery and provide suggestions/recommendations to mitigate the such risks.
- Identify any potential barriers to delivery as well as sharing of good practices and application of lessons learnt
- Defining program governance (controls) to provide direction in avoiding risks and working within the governance of enterprise program management function of Dialog
- Managing Program budget allocations, monthly/quarterly reporting and obtain timely approval of additional budget requirements
- The candidate should possess a Degree in IT / ICT / Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- MBA degree or Project Management Professional Qualifications such as PMP®, PMI-PBA®, Professional, Scrum MasterTM, Scaled Professional ScrumTM will be an advantage.
- 8+ years’ experience in international or local industry with proven track records.
- Domain expertise in Innovation Management, new product development and Telco Ecosystem
- Knowledge in business change techniques (BPR) and exposure on benefits identification and management techniques through innovation
- High level of planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the willingness to negotiate and persuade peers and superiors alike.
- Creative mindset with a passion for innovation and strong communication, business and analytical skills.
- Ability on stakeholder management and conflict resolution
- Ability to visit enterprises and research centers on occasional basis
Source : Dialog Axiata PLC