Sales Associate Field – Softlogic Holdings Plc
About the role
COMPANY : Softlogic Holdings PLC
COMPANY PROFILE :
Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 9800 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and an annual turnover of approximately US$400 million. With a diversified portfolio of business, the Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified, conglomerates in the country. We have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors, including IT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
Subsidiary Company profile ;
Softlogic International (Pvt) Ltd is one of the subsidiaries of Softlogic Holdings PLC and is looking for a dynamic and innovative individual to be a part of the Franchise Sales team for below locations.
Designation : Sales Associate Field Sales – Colombo 02
JOB PROFILE :
- Organize sales visits and meet potential customers to bring business to the Company.
- Demonstrate and present the Business Product range to customers to generate sales.
- Visit existing customers and closely monitor them to gain the continues sales, negotiating sales contracts and packages.
- Responsible for bringing new sales while searching new loyal customers to expand the customer base.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Should possess of GCE 0/L and GCE A/L Examination with a 03 simple passes (School leavers are encouraging to apply).
- Certificate or Diploma in Marketing (CIM/ SLIM) from a recognized University/ Institute will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 01 year of working experience in the field sales will be an added advantage.
- Should possess of good command in English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Age should be below 30 years (Male/ Female).
- Should be a person with high interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A person who committed to work with a minimum supervision and should be go-getter character.
- Be able to work on flexible working hours and ability to work long hours.
- Ability to work in any area of Colombo District.
For those who are interested please apply your CV with a passport sized photograph and contact details of two non-related referees immediately to
E-Mail : email@example.com.
Please indicate the position in the subject column when you are applying. An attractive remuneration package with pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for career development is on offer for the correct candidate.