Closing Date- 30/06/2020
Responsible for Implement and operate enterprise applications technologies such as O-365 Cloud, SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager), Azure, Exchange messaging, Active Directory, Clustering including SQL and other Data Base technologies. Manage all aspects of Microsoft related information security operations such as Patch management, vulnerability scans and baseline security implementation and other relevant Info Sec measures.
- Perform Windows administration tasks to maintain smooth system operations and support for all Tier 2 applications hosted in Data Center.
- Installation, Configuration, Upgrades and Migration of large and complex mission critical database systems including patch management. Responsible for performance tuning to enhance the current performance level.
- Handle Backup & Recovery including restore backups and verifying the accuracy of backups. Defining backup policy and DR policy for applications.
- Responsible for 24 x 7 On-Call support to provide consistence service to the users
- Responsible for performing monthly/quarterly performance analysis to identify the application bottlenecks, issues and new resources requirements.
- Troubleshoot system and provide Root Cause Analysis for any outage to cure the cause & apply corrective action
- Responsible for continues monitoring for all Windows application for their resource requirements. Communicate with system owners, Data Center team to make sure these requirements are met.
- Responsible for managing AMC for All Tier 2 applications within the Data center & proper licensing of third-party application software
- Maintaining up to date documentation and a full inventory of assets on systems managed.
- Degree in IT/Telecommunication from a recognized university or an equivalent professional qualification in the relevant field.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar capacity
- Sound Knowledge in SQL Server, SharePoint Server /IIS and .NET