Closing Date: 2021-07-03
Technical Officer Career – Dialog Vacancies 2021
Provide Level 1 & Level 2 Technical Support for retail customers to resolve service interruptions related to Internet, E-mail, and Voice services, Wi-Fi, Applications and Devices within the agreed service level agreements (SLA) while ensuring highest customer experience.
- Attending to the calls received through Broadband TAC technical hotline. Hotline consists of Fixed Broadband Technical Support, Smart Device Technical Support, Mobile Technical support and any transferred call from CC.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, Complaints and requests about Technical issues / difficulties.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues of the service provided to the customer.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer.
- Redirect call to an appropriate resource/hotline if not able to support within the divisional scope.
- Handling customers in a professional manner while achieving set qualitative and quantitative Service level targets and update all required CRMs.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Stay updated with system information, changes and updates.
- 3 Passes in A/L Maths Stream
- NVQ level 5/IVQ level 5 qualification (Following or Completed)
- HNDE/NDT/NDES/Diploma in Technology / Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications Technology.
Source : DailyNews