Closing Date: 2022-01-10
Trainee Call Center Associate – Softlogic Holdings Vacancies 2022
𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗜𝗖 :
- Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 BillionSoftlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market-leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Manage a large number of customer calls and inquiries, in order to identify their needs to achieve the fullest satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trustworthiness among the customers through effective and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and internal systems.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and required documents.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers & Advice the customer on how to gain more from the products sold and after-sales services.
- Responsible for responding to all telephone calls and emails, analyze the concern raised and provide necessary solutions within a shorter periodTake ownership and follow-up until the job assigned is successfully completed.
- Take the accountability to manage all kinds of customer grievances and complaints and provide necessary solutions in order to sustain customer loyalty always.
- Should possessed the GCE A/L examination with 03 simple passes – School leavers are encouraged to apply
- Working experiences are not necessary, (Experience in a Restaurant channel or Hospitality sector would be an added advantage).
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and writtenTamil language skills will be an added advantage.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Age should be below 30 years.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills, a committed who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
- Be able to work a 24×07 shift on a roster basis (Ability to work on night shifts & weekends).
- Accommodation will not be provided, you will require to find your own accommodation𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗯𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆 :
- For those who are interested please apply with contact details of two non-related referees, along with your contact details and a passport-sized photograph immediately to the
email: [email protected]
- Please indicate the position in the subject column of the Email, when you are applyingAn attractive remuneration package with a pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for career development is on offer for the correct candidate, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Softlogic BPO Services (Pvt.) Ltd
No471/1, Cotta Rd, Sri Jayewardenepura Kotte, Nawala
Website – www.softlogic.lk