Dialog Enterprise Technology
This role involves to design, planning, develop, and deliver technical solutions for Leisure and multi-tenant unit customers ensuring delivered solutions in expected standard levels and customer expectation, Design network architecture, delivery planning, vendor selection and procurement of passive & active networking infrastructure within campus and multi building construction networks.
- Analyze the enterprise business requirements and design financial and technical proposal to enterprise customers
- Direct contractors to solution delivery according to customer technical requirements and speciacations
- Making decisions for optimum usage of network resources to reduce solution cost.
- Decision making with regard to the technical expertise for solution deliverability and adoptability to existing infrastructure
- Vendor evaluation for 3rd party procurement and deciding vendors
- Planning and designing copper, coaxial & fiber routes inside customer campus and multi building construction.
- Getting relevant authorities for necessary approvals.
- Provide technical details/WOs for relevant parties for implementations
- Providing expert support for internal and external implementation teams
- Ensure proper project management practices at all levels.
- Establish feedback loops and relevant process improvements of site-specific installation plans
- Involve in projects and operational activities related to Dialog vendors / Other operators and new products.
- Carry out operational activities related to other provider link purchases and payments.
- Perform and document testing for copper and fiber optic structured cabling systems. Evaluate subcontractor performance with compliance to specifications; and provide recommendations for process or task improvement.
- Analyze and recommend cabling strategies for other sectors
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
- Provide operational report inputs and solution diagrams and technical write-ups for customer proposals
- For solution implementations, draw/update customer solutions diagrams and provide BOM
- Create and maintain appropriate technical documentation
- Possess a B.Sc. engineering degree in Electronic/Telecommunication/IT or Equivalent Qualification
- 3-4 years work experience in construction project management, cable installation, telecommunications design, or network engineering
- Experience with fibre optic/copper network documentation tools (AutoCAD, MS project, MS office, MS Visio) will be an added advantage.
If you think you possess the required attributes to carry out the scope of work detailed above, forward your CV to [email protected] within 7 days of this advertisement.
Please mention the position applied for in FULL CAPITALS in the subject header.