@ Actiive Tech Networks
+94 11 4 848481, +94 7 53333975
Valid till February 28, 2018
YOU CAN BECOME A PROFESSIONAL CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER IN 01 YEAR.
Whether you are after O/Levels or A/Levels or whether you are employed or unemployed or having IT knowledge or not, you do not have to worry, it is not only a matter of your interest and motivation to make your dream career come true.
Cisco calls this as a small network, As the Courses are filled with lot of practical lessons becoming an expert on the trade is no more a challenge to you.
There are four levels in this course. There are CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. Passing the CCNA means your career path is sustained, after completing CCNA all you have to do is maintain your career growth by continuing your studies in Cisco. And the CCNA test indicates knowledge of networking for small to big enterprises. It confirms the ability to manage a networking for small to big enterprises.
Why Should We Follow CISCO Certification?
- WORLD NO 1. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION in Network Engineering. (USA CISCO CERTIFIED)
- CISCO Certified Professionals are amongst the HIGHEST PAID IT Professionals in the world
- Cisco certifications validate skills in networking, one of the fastest growing and most versatile IT domains
- According to a Fairfield Research Survey, CCNA certification gives an average a 16.7% salary increase
- There is NEITHER ANY ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS NO AGE LIMITATION
- LOWEST COURSE FEE RATE when comparing to the other Professional Qualifications
- LOWEST DURATION